Friday 14 August 2015

Abakhans July project of the month winner!

Hi guys, 

Just a quick post to say I am blown a away to have been chosen by Abakhan to be one of their July Project of the month winners!

My entry to the competition was my International Anna Party dress! you can read more about that here.



I love shopping at Abakhan because they have such an unusual selection of fabrics. I have been gifted a voucher to spend online or in store, it's all very exciting!!

If you would like to read more about it, see the other two fabulous winners or just check out the details so you can enter next month follow this link and have a little read!

Well I think that's all the excitement over for now!

Speak soon :)

~HJF~


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a winner this dress is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe :) I cant quite believe it has been so lucky! I loved your recent post on Wardrobe planning by the way, I need to start thinking about that too :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram